Entrance Detailed Cleaning List(after you declutter)
Start at the ceiling and work your way down to the floor.
1. Clean cobwebs
2. Dust window sills and front door
3. Clean switch plate of hand prints and walls if needed
4. Put plants in to the shower and give them a good rinse. Let them set there until you are finished.
5. Dust furniture
6. Dust baseboards
7. Straighten the coat closest
8. Sweep vacuum or mop the floor
9. Put back the plants. You would hate for DH to walk into a jungle tomorrow morning. LOL
10 Add your own personal touches to make it more welcoming.
Dining Room Detailed Cleaning List
Start at the ceiling and work your way down to the floor
1. Clean the cobwebs
2. Dust window sills
3. Clean the window
4. Clean doors of china cabinet after you straighten dishes if they need done. Dust
5. Clean and straighten any drawer
6. Clean off top of Dining table and Polish
7. Rinse plants in the shower
8. Dust the bottoms of the chairs.
9. Dust the baseboards
10. Move furniture and vacuum underneath(except the china cabinet) I turned mine over one time. It was not funny.
11. Add your own personal touches to the table(table cloth, pretty bowl, flowers)
Front Porch Detailed cleaning.
1. Sweep down cobweb and spider webs (in the summer I leave them) I
feed spiders too.
2. Sweep off porch furniture
3. Sweep the porch.
4. Throw away any dead plants
5. Prune back unruly bushes from the entrance.
6. Repot planters ( in summer)
7. Refill bird feeders.
8. Wipe of tables, banisters, and light fixtures.
9. Get rid of unwanted items.
10. Add your own personal touches to welcome friends and family( wreath, welcome mat, bell)
...Email me if you have questions, comments or complaints about this web page
.Don't forget to Sign Our Guestbook .....Or View Our Guestbook